Monday, February 18, 2008

Killing it on Facebook + Google

Finally cracked facebook!!!!!

YAYY

Facebook is coming up fast on Bebo as NZ's top social network, Myspace as you may already know, has totally dropped off the radar.

People still check out music on Myspace, but Facebook is where they hang out .

So on facebook theyve been eating my spam all day. But I;'m going to make an extra effort to post some great blogs and info there because thats what responsible spamming is all about.

Giving something back!!!

AND IN OTHER GOOD NEWS . . .

My wordpress blog has rocketed up to A google Page Rank 4!!!!!

http://kurbpromotion.wordpress.com

As ugly as it looks with my 90's corporate style design ughh :p

PR4 is the highest I've ever got any page to! EVen most of the kurb site is just 2's and 3's.

Page Rank is an indicator of how much influence a page has on google search results, so any page I link to from my wordpress blog is going to get higher search results on Google.

So I am definately going to start linking to all my clients sites from that page!!!

GO THE BLOGS! If you're already blogging on myspace - and you should be developing this habit - get on wordpress and cut and paste.

It's obviously worth it!

Wordpress pisses me off because they make it hard for you to embed youtube videos but hey, I can hardly complain!!!

So facebook is happening, Myspace is still happening, blogs are happening . . .

EVEN . . . Nimbit . . . after waiting all these months for these guys to lift up into some serious game whats on offer there now is looking very promising!!!

Check out the nimbit player @ www.nimbit.com

Hey Digital coaching from Kurb is ramping up right here and waiting for you to get serious, digital promotion for artists starts at NZ$200 p/month so get in touch, there's about 4-5 places available right now

No comments: